Friday, October 30, 2009

Sad sad morning.

My grandpa lost his battle with cancer this morning. I can't sleep. I have known it was coming for about a week now, but I don't think anything can really prepare you for this. He was an AMAZING man. A lot of my childhood was spent at him and my grandmas house in Idaho. Although; I do feel really really lucky. Not very often do you get to hug, kiss, and tell your loved ones goodbye before they pass. Him and my grandma had a love like I have never ever seen. I'm gonna miss him so so much.

5 comments:

  1. Oh jess, I am so sorry! I know exactly how you feel. My grandmother (I am sure you remember grandma gloria) passed from the same struggle. It is extremely hard to get through. But know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I sure do love you! holler if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sad. That is comforting that you got to say goodbye to him though. That always gives you a little closure even though it's really hard still. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sorry to hear this Jess! My heart goes out to you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I know that nothing anyways says makes this kind of time feel any better but I hope you know that I care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your families loss. That is so nice to have been able to say your goodbyes. Hang in there and if there is anything i can do let me know.

    ReplyDelete