Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rambles :) & Talya blessings.

A LOT has changed in my life these past few months. I find myself lost a lot, as far as which direction to take next. But for now, I am bumming at my parents, looking for a job in the valley and in Logan, and being SOOO grateful for my family because I really COULD NOT do it without them right now. They have done so much for me AND more, I don't thank them enough! I also have amazing friends that keep me smiling and laughing through all these difficult times! I wouldn't trade you guys for the world!!! I lost myself a little through the last few years, and I am finally at peace that I have found me again. I feel like laughing all the time, I feel comfortable in my own skin, and from this day forward I will not change for ANYONE! I am me :) And if you can't appreciate me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best! :)
Princess Talya blesses me in so many ways.....
* She makes me laugh at least 100 times a day.

* She wakes me up at 7:00am everyday just to lay in my bed and cuddle me. :) I LOVE cuddles.

* I always feel needed. Cause she really does need me. :) Who doesn't love to be needed?

* She has a smile and the personality that lifts me right back up whenever I start to fall.

* God could not have blessed me more in any other way, but to send me her. :) And I try to thank him everyday!:)

* She trully is my rock... she keeps my feet on the ground whenever I feel like flying, she is my eyes when I don't feel like I can see clearly, and she is my strength whenever I feel a little like giving up when life gets a little hard. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to be givin such an angel:)

This is the month to be thankful, and I'm digging deeper into my gratitude this year than ever before. I guess it takes losing almost everything, and maybe a little growing up to really appreciate the good, and give thanks to the special people in my life that have stuck by my side and supported me through thick and thin.

Enjoy a few recent pictures of my little love bug:) (Although, she is no longer very little.)


Oh yes, and her not so glorious photo:( This was a result of a slippery tub and clumsy Tal. Poor girl... I swear she has a big bottle of "barley pop" hidden somewhere that she sips on when I'm not looking...... cause she NEVER seems to have any kind of balance on her cute little feet! She definitely keeps me on my toes, and my heart racing all day long.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I am glad that you are back to blogging, and good for you for being so strong! Hope that all goes well for you and you find a job that you like. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so strong Jess, hang in there. What type of job are you looking for in Logan? I can keep my ears open for you. Talya is so beautiful, she looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete