Monday, November 15, 2010

Holy Crap! Sorry for the disappearing act! Ha!

Life has been so crazy busy lately. It seems anyway, but not all that much is going on. I just haven't made blogging a priority. I plan to keep this thing updated, as I have said many times before, but for real this time:)

Things are great! I am still watching my handsome little brother every day, clean at nights and on the weekend for a company called Varsity based out of Idaho. It's not the funnest, but it keeps a roof over my head and Tal happy, that she gets a stay at home mom, AND gets to come to work with mommy:) Believe it or not, she is a HUGE help. Her company makes the job a ton more fun!

I am very excited for the holidays this year. I already have my Christmas trees up:) Yes, plural. Tal HAD to have a little 4 foot pink tree that just stole her heart at the Family Dollar, alongside the traditional one:) I don't mind it much either:) Its pretty cute! I will post some pics in my next blog, maybe when the kids go down for a nap. Pictures are a lot more fun than anything I could rant or rave about that has happened these last few months:)

No comments:

Post a Comment